Wet-It! 100% Biodegradable Cloth to Use Instead of Paper Towels
Have you heard about Wet-It? You’ll love them!
These wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind.
They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths. You'll never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels, or sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed!
And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on the top rack, in the washing machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill
- Absorbs 15 times its weight and outlasts 16 sheets of paper towel, saving you money and helping to protect our environment
- Printed with water-based ink
- Lasts for at least 6 months
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower and many more ideas