Pacific Whale Foundation Humpback Whale Recycled Tote Bag
Just say no to single-use plastic grocery bags! This large reusable tote bag made with recycled plastic water bottles features mom and calf humpback whales, as well as the Pacific Whale Foundation logo and where Pacific Whale Foundation conducts research and conservation efforts: Maui, Hervey Bay (Australia), Chile and Ecuador.
It’s the perfect size for your trip to the grocery store or a picnic at the beach.
Measurements: 15-1/2”H x 14”W x 7”D
Using this product will help reduce the negative effects caused by our ecological footprint.
- Worldwide, an estimated 4 billion plastic bags become litter each year.
- Tied end to end, the bags could circle the Earth 63 times.
- The petroleum used to produce 14 plastic bags can drive a car 1 mile.
- It takes 12 million barrels of oil to produce the estimated 100 billion plastic bags Americans use each year.
- Only 1% of plastic bags are recycled each year.