Pacific Whale Foundation Recycled Tote Bag - Large
This large bag features Mom and Calf Humpback Whales , as well as the Pacific Whale Foundation logo and the where Pacific Whale Foundation has operations: Maui, Hervey Bay (Australia), Chile and Ecuador. It’s the perfect size for that trip to the grocery store, or to the beach, or to the gym.
Measurements: 15-1/2”H x 14”W x 7”D
Using this product will help reduce the negative effects caused by our ecological footprint.
- Worldwide, an estimated 4 billion plastic bags become litter each year.
- Tied end to end, the bags could circle the Earth 63 times.
- The petroleum used to produce 14 plastic bags can drive a car 1 mile.
- It takes 12 million barrels of oil to produce the estimated 100 billion plastic bags Americans use each year.
- Only 1% of plastic bags are recycled each year.