Pacific Whale Foundation Recycled Tote Bag
This bag features a Tribal Honu, “Maui” and the Pacific Whale Foundation logo and web address. It also has the Pacific Whale Foundation trademarked phrase, “SAVE OUR OCEANS,” printed along both sides. It’s the perfect size for taking a lunch to work or any time when a regular shopping bag is just too big.
Measurements: 10-1/2”H x 9”W x 3-1/4”D
Using this product will help reduce the negative effects caused by our ecological footprint.
- Worldwide, an estimated 4 billion plastic bags become litter each year.
- Tied end to end, the bags could circle the Earth 63 times.
- The petroleum used to produce 14 plastic bags can drive a car 1 mile.
- It takes 12 million barrels of oil to produce the estimated 100 billion plastic bags Americans use each year.
- Only 1% of plastic bags are recycled each year.