Pacific Whale Foundation Large Recycled Tote Bag
This large bag features a whale tail, as well as the Pacific Whale Foundation logo, web address and “Maui.” It’s the perfect size for that trip to the grocery store, or to the beach, or to the gym.
Measurements: 15-1/2”H x 14”W x 7”D
Using this product will help reduce the negative effects caused by our ecological footprint.
- Worldwide, an estimated 4 billion plastic bags become litter each year.
- Tied end to end, the bags could circle the Earth 63 times.
- The petroleum used to produce 14 plastic bags can drive a car 1 mile.
- It takes 12 million barrels of oil to produce the estimated 100 billion plastic bags Americans use each year.
- Only 1% of plastic bags are recycled each year.