Organic Reef Safe Body and Face Sunscreen
This versatile reef-safe sunscreen is creamy and easy to apply. It’s packed with antioxidants and healing essential oils so it’s perfect for everyday use.
- Completely earth-friendly: Biodegradable formula in a responsible recyclable tin with labels that are also biodegradable
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Won’t sting eyes or run
- 4 ounce
- SPF 35+
- Water resistant to 80 minutes
- Registered with the FDA
- Made in Hawaii
- Mineral sunscreen that contains Zinc Oxide is designed to sit on top of your skin and not absorb into it.
- Zinc Oxide is the only mineral that provides both UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection. Zinc creates a physical layer on top of the skin that blocks ultraviolet rays like UVA1, UVA2 and UVB.
- Active: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Inactive: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Local Beeswax, Vitamin E Oil, Elderberry and Frankincense Essential Oil
- Apply liberally to all exposed skin before sun exposure (can be rubbed in to reduce whitening).
- Re-apply after 80 minutes or after sunscreen is rubbed off, after toweling or sweating.
- Please note: A little goes a long way!
About Little Hands Hawaii
No chemicals. EVER. All ingredients are GMO free and held to the highest standards. The essential oils used are natively grown and sourced.
Little Hands Organic Sunscreen is Hawaii’s premier locally prepared sunscreen that is safe for all ages and for Hawaii’s delicate ocean habitat.
The Little Hands story began in 2011 when Rosalyn, a registered nurse, mother and health enthusiast, and her husband had their first child. Rosalyn was standing in the health store reading all of the “natural” sunscreen labels and wondering why she couldn’t pronounce half of the ingredients. She couldn’t find any sunscreens on the market that were safe for children or our environment: everything on the shelf was loaded with chemicals that were toxic to humans and marine life.
Rosalyn knew there had to be a better way to protect our skin, so in her own kitchen, she created a recipe with naturally sourced ingredients from the earth. She wanted a sunscreen that she could trust on her newborn.
After more research surfaced about the effects of chemical sunscreens on the coral reef, her husband, Mike, knew he had to be a part of the movement. His entire life growing up had revolved around the ocean and surf, and he has seen firsthand, the effects that chemicals have had on the reef.
With Little Hands Hawaii, protecting our health, natural resources and preserving our marine life is more than just a tagline; they and their Ohana breathe this.