Makai Marine Educational Coloring Book
Learn while having fun coloring! Olelo Hawaiian translated (bilingual English/Olelo) Includes 18 Hawaiian fish and marine mammals, fun facts, diet, photos, Hawaiian stickers, ways people can help on a personal level, why sharks are necessary for a healthy ecosystem, and sustainable vs non-sustainable fishing.
- Created in Hawaii
- Olelo Hawaiian translated (bilingual English/Olelo)
- Ages: 6 - Adult
- Includes fun facts, information about diet and current status
- Stickers included inside the coloring book
- Written and illustrated by Che Fausto
- Translated by Kalamaku Freitas
Advance Wildlife Education was founded on Maui by Wildlife Biologist, Che Fausto. It's mission is to promote endangered wildlife outreach and information.