Hawai'i Fruit Paste – Guava
With fruits sourced exclusively from Hawaii, these fruit pastes are a must have for any cheese platter. They are the perfect accompaniment for fine cheeses.
- Made on Maui
- All natural
- No preservatives
- No added color or flavor
- Use: Slice fruit paste and serve with cheese and cracker
- A customer favorite:
- “Pairs well with Gouda, Aged Cheddar, Havarti and many other cheeses”
- “Wonderful with cheese and charcuterie! Also great with toast.”
- Ingredients: Pulp of Hawaiian-grown guavas, organic cane sugar, glucose, pectin, water and citric acid.
- Net weight: 4 oz. (8 servings per container)
- Only 30 calories per serving
- Storage: Keep at room temperature (60°F) – Refrigerate after opening
- Please note: this product is processed in a facility that also processes coconut, macadamia nut, wheat, dairy and egg
- Product may vary slightly in color and texture due to natural ingredients
Fruit pastes are firmly set fruit preserves traditionally served with cheese in Europe. Made exclusively from Island-grown fruits, Hawaii Fruit paste encapsulates the essence of Hawaii. We hope you enjoy this gourmet taste of exotic Maui.