Crazy Crayons Ocean Crayon Set
Have fun coloring while being eco-conscious. Crazy Crayons takes all the unwanted, rejected, leftover, and broken crayons, and turns them into something that keiki can use to make their own beautiful drawings while reducing the amount of waste entering landfills.
- Solid colors: red, green, orange, yellow, blue and purple
- Shapes include crab, octopus, seahorse, seashell, angel fish, and Orca
- Box of 6 recycled crayons
- Made in the USA with 100% recycled and non-toxic materials
- Packaging is plastic free and made from recyclable materials
- Ages: 3 – Adult
Crazy Crayons works with the National Crayon Recycle Program, which takes unwanted, rejected, broken crayons to a better place, where they will be recycled into new crayons. The purchase of Crazy Crayons supports crayon recycling and recycling education, creating an earth conscious impact through the art of coloring, recycling, and sustainable living.
Did you know? More than 12 million crayons are made in the US every day! 100 new crayons = about 1 pound, so 12 million crayons = 120,000 pounds. That’s 60 TONS of crayons made every day with petroleum-based wax that eventually ends up in our landfills when they don’t have to!