Bamboo Cutting Board: A Spin Around Maui
Show your love for The Valley Isle with this beautiful bamboo serving and cutting board cut to the shape of the island of Maui. Take a spin around what makes Maui great with a twist on laser-engraved city and place names on the board; from Wailea to Wailuku, Hana to Makena and much more— this board covers it all.
- Show off your island pride: the included hanging hole with hang tie make this board a wonderful wall option too
- A perfect gift for anyone that that loves Maui
- Beautiful flat grain bamboo
- Laser etched side
- Serves as an ideal serving platter and the reverse smooth side is a great cutting surface
- It's friendly on knives
- Hand wash only
- Board measures 13-3/8" x 9-1/4" x 5/8"
Why bamboo? Bamboo is a grass that grows to maturity in 5 years. It does not need to be replanted, artificially irrigated or fertilized, making it one of the world's most renewable resources.
Photographer: Ryan Brewer