Organic Reef Safe Sunscreen: Face Stick (Sport Stick)
This made to stay on face-stick is perfect for a long surf session or full day at the beach. It’s much thicker than the tin and designed to stay on.
This organic reef safe sunscreen is conveniently packaged in a biodegradable, earth friendly push-up stick.
- 1 ounce
- SPF 40+
- Water Resistant to 80 minutes
- Biodegradable, earth-friendly packaging
- Registered with the FDA
- Made in Hawaii
- Active: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Inactive: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Local Beeswax, Sunflower Wax, Vitamin E Oil, Elderberry and Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure to the face
- Reapply after 80 minutes, if needed
- It’s recommended to wipe off the Face Stick with a towel or tissue before washing the face – it’s made to stay on!
- Please remember this is a sun barrier and is designed to sit on your skin, not absorb into it
About Little Hands Hawaii
No chemicals. EVER. All ingredients are GMO free and held to the highest standards. The essential oils used are natively grown and sourced.
Little Hands Organic Sunscreen is Hawaii’s premier locally prepared sunscreen that is safe for all ages and for Hawaii’s delicate ocean habitat.
The Little Hands story began in 2011 when Rosalyn, a registered nurse, mother and health enthusiast, and her husband had their first child. Rosalyn was standing in the health store reading all of the “natural” sunscreen labels and wondering why she couldn’t pronounce half of the ingredients. She couldn’t find any sunscreens on the market that were safe for children or our environment: everything on the shelf was loaded with chemicals that were toxic to humans and marine life.
Rosalyn knew there had to be a better way to protect our skin, so in her own kitchen, she created a recipe with naturally sourced ingredients from the earth. She wanted a sunscreen that she could trust on her newborn.
After more research surfaced about the effects of chemical sunscreens on the coral reef, her husband, Mike, knew he had to be a part of the movement. His entire life growing up had revolved around the ocean and surf, and he has seen firsthand, the effects that chemicals have had on the reef.
With Little Hands Hawaii, protecting our health, natural resources and preserving our marine life is more than just a tagline; they and their Ohana breathe this.