125 Fun Facts About Humpbacks
- What do humpback whales eat?
- Why do humpback whales leap out of the water?
- What is the life expectancy of a humpback whale?
This easy-to-follow guide takes you on an educational humpback whale adventure of fascinating facts and educational anecdotes about this energetic and friendly marine mammal.
Find out everything you'd like to know about humpback whale anatomy, physiology, migratory patterns, behavior and more, and learn about Hawaii's special place as the most significant breeding ground for humpback whales in the North Pacific.
Through education and understand, and with the help of the Pacific Whale Foundation, Hawaii's oldest and largest marine conservation organization, we can ensure that these majestic creatures continue their graceful presence in Hawaiian waters and remain with us for generations to come.
- Written By: Paul H. Forestell & Gregory D. Kaufman
- Paperback: 52 Pages
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.1 x 0.1 inches