Pacific Whale Foundation Honu Recycled Tote Bag
Just say no to single-use plastic bags! This recycled and reusable tote bag features a Honu, the Pacific Whale Foundation logo and the locations that Pacific Whale Foundation operates in: Maui, Hervey Bay (Australia), Chile and Ecuador.
It’s the perfect size for taking a lunch to work or any time when a regular shopping bag is just too big.
Measurements: 10-1/2”H x 9”W x 3-1/4”D
Using this product will help reduce the negative effects caused by our ecological footprint.
- Worldwide, an estimated 4 billion plastic bags become litter each year.
- Tied end to end, the bags could circle the Earth 63 times.
- The petroleum used to produce 14 plastic bags can drive a car 1 mile.
- It takes 12 million barrels of oil to produce the estimated 100 billion plastic bags Americans use each year.
- Only 1% of plastic bags are recycled each year.